The other problematic folder is the one that contains the apps that you use the most. This folder does not need a name because you know exactly what is in it.
If you have ever tried to make a label-less folder you will know that it will always autocorrect back to the default name. But that all ends now.
This is probably the easiest tweak available; it is as simple as creating a folder.
Here's what you need to do:
- If you do not have it already, download the Starbucks app.
- Place your apps in "wiggle mode" (by pressing and holding any app).
- Using the Starbucks app, drag overtop of any other app to generate a folder.
- Notice the lack of folder name!
- Drag any apps you want in or out of the folder.
- Repeat and make as many as you want.
The folks at iDownloadBlog have put together a great video showing how this is done. A big shout out to that crew for bringing this to my attention.
Be sure to subscribe below to stay up to date with the latest iOS 7 tweaks. And follow me on twitter @Steves_Studio for more fun!